MealHi5.com is committed to protecting your privacy when you access or use our on-line or other services (“Services”). In this policy we explain what information we collect from you, how and why we collect your information, how we store it, what do we do with it, who we disclose the information to and why, and what controls you have over our use of it.
(1) Contact Information. When you register with us by creating an Account, sign up for our mailing list, or otherwise communicate or interact with us, we may collect Contact Information that includes your name, e-mail address, telephone number and the physical and postal address. We use this Contact Information to identify you each time you visit Web Sites, to communicate directly with you about the Services, ask and answer questions, discuss any issues or concerns that you may have, and to process your order. We may also send you marketing communications and advertisements about MealHi5 products and services.
(2) Order Information. When you submit an order to us, we will need to collect from you the items you purchased, the date and time of your order, and any special instructions you may entered on the order. We use this Order Information to fulfill your order, detect or prevent fraud, and for marketing communications and advertisements that we believe may be of interest to you in the future.
(3) Payment Information. At the time you submit an order, you will be required to provide payment information, including your credit card, debit card, or Paypal information. This may include the credit card number, expiration date, security code, and zip code for the billing address of the card or Paypal account. We use this Payment Information to process your order, complete the order, and for the detection and prevention of fraud. We do not keep this information after the order is processed unless you have requested us to store it. If you make such a request, we will store this information for future orders you submit to us.
(4) Government Mandated Information. If you order any alcoholic beverage, our Delivery Person may also collect information from your government-issued identification (ie: ID, driver’s license or passport) to verify your age in order to complete the delivery in compliance with the law.
(5) Other Information. We may also ask you to share with us your interests, hobbies and preferences. You are under no obligation to provide this information. If you provide this information, we use this Other Information to provide marketing communications and advertisements to you that we think you may find useful, including about new or other MealHi5 products and services.
(6) Communications. We maintain all communications to and from you by email, on-line chatting, phone, and mail. We use these Communications to respond to your questions, fulfill your order, to address any issues or concerns, and to improve our Services and Web Sites. Please note that email and on-line chatting are not necessarily secure, so please do not include credit card information or any sensitive personal information in your email or on-line chatting communications.
When you access our Web Sites, we automatically collect the following information from you:
(1) IP Address. Your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet), which is automatically recognized by our web server.
(2) Device and its Software Information. Your device and its software, including type of browser, internet service provider, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device, operating system, date and time stamp, site from which you linked to our Web Sites, and other similar information. We use this information to improve our Services and Web Sites, and to recognize/diagnose and to fix technology problems, perform
(3) Your location. If you provide your location information through GPS, WiFi, wireless network triangulation or any other methods, we may collect and store the approximate location or the precise location of your device. You may opt-out by adjusting the settings on your device.to turn off
(4) How you access and use our Web Sites. We track pages that you visit on the Web Sites, the links that you clicked on the Web Sites or any email that we send to you, the number of devices, and types of devices that you use to access our Web Sites.
All of the information above we use to help us administer our Web Sites, provide effective service on our Web Sites, diagnose and fix technology problems, test and develop new features and functionality, and improve our Web Sites, products and Services. We also use this information to customize your experience, including providing marketing communications and advertisements to you that we think are relevant to you and which support any specific requests for information you may make through keyword searches, and to evaluate the success of marketing and advertising campaigns. In addition, we may also work with third party partners to collect the broad demographic information, interests and behaviors collectively of all of our customers for aggregate research to improve our products, Services, and Web Sites. We do not link the automatically collected information to you personally, nor to your Contact Information, Order Information, Payment Information, Communications, or any other private information that we collect from you.
From time to time, we may supply this information to third-party sites from which it is possible to link to our Web Sites with information relating to the number of users linking to our Web Sites from their website.
In addition to the collection and uses described above, we may collect and use your private information:
(1) Account Holders. When you create an Account to store your Contact Information so that you do not have to re-enter the information during your visit to Web Sites and for the next time you visit.
(2) Security Purposes. To conduct security investigations, risk assessments, and to improve and enforce our security measures. This may include using the information to detect or prevent fraud, abuse of the website, or other harmful activities.
(3) Service Related Communications. To send you service-related emails or text messages including user Account verification, changes or updates of the Web Sites or Services, technical or security notices, and other similar type communications from MealHi5.
(4) Legal and Regulatory. In connection with legal and regulatory proceedings and to meet such requirements, including reporting obligations in compliance with applicable laws.
(6) Marketing Communications and Advertisements. To provide you with personalized marketing communications and advertisements of Mealhi5 products, Services, and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you, including emails and text messages.
MealHi5.com will not share, sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information to third party suppliers as necessary to fulfill your orders, including without limitation Restaurants, Drivers, credit card merchants or payment processors, and their authorized licensees and franchisees available on our Web Sites.
MealHi5.com may disclose aggregate statistics about our sales and our Web Site visitors in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will not include personally identifying information.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, joint venture, financing, or sale of all or substantially all of MealHi5’s assets, we may disclose private information to third parties during the negotiation and consummation of the transaction., after steps have been taken to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. Private information may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership.
We may also disclose your personal information about you to other third parties if you consent.
Information which you submit via our Web Sites or our telephone services is stored on a computer located in the San Francisco Bay Area. This is necessary in order to process the information and to send you any information you have requested. Information submitted by you may be transferred by us to our other offices and to reputable third-party suppliers, which may be situated outside the San Francisco Bay Area.
(1) Email Communications. You can stop receiving any marketing communication or advertisement from MealHi5 by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communication. You cannot opt out of Service-Related Communications. Please refer to the Terms and Use Agreement for additional information regarding communications from or on behalf of MEALHI5.
(2) Text Messages. You can stop receiving any marketing communication or advertisement from MEALHI5 by texting “UNSUBSCRIBE” to (408)539-1238. You cannot opt out of Service-Related Communications. Please refer to the Terms and Use Agreement for additional information regarding communications from or on behalf of MEALHI5.
MealHi5.com places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of customer data under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized personnel have access to user information. With regard to our Web Sites, we use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt financial information you input before it is sent to us. However, we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur. It is important for you to recognize this as protecting your personal information is also your responsibility. We use our best efforts to prevent this. We also recommend that you change your passwords often, using combination of capital and lower case letters, symbols and numbers, make sure to use a secure browser, and take other precautions when communicating your personal information on the internet. Please contact us at the addresses listed below under Comments if you know or reasonably suspect that your Account has been accessed, used or compromised by an unauthorized user, or that any of your Account information has been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised.
MealHi5 does not direct its Web Sites nor any on-line products or Services intentionally or knowingly to any children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect or solicit personal information from any child under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we may have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you have any basis for believing that MealHi5 has any information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at MealHi5 LLC, 29899 Balentine Dr., Suite 200, Newark, CA 94560, or email us at Info@MealHi5.com
Cookies are pieces of information that a Web Site transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of a Web Site if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Although they do identify a user’s computer, cookies do not personally identify customers or passwords. Credit card information is not stored in cookies.
(1) To identify who you are and to access your account information;
(2) To estimate our audience size and patterns;
(3) To ensure that you are not asked to register twice;
(4) To control how often visitors see similar ads;
(5) To track preferences and to improve and update our Web Site; and
(6) To track the progress and number of entries in some of our promotions and contests.
If you reside in certain states, additional disclosures may be required by law. Please refer below for disclosures that may apply to you:
You may alternatively send such questions, concerns or comments to:
Attention: Legal MealHi5 LLC.
Address: 39899 Balentine Dr., Suite 200, Newark, CA 94560